The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- January 2015: Self-destructive Effects of Magnetically-doped Ferromagnetic Topological Insulators
- January 2015: Physics fun for the whole family at the kitchen
- January 2015: High-temperature superconductor ‘fingerprint’ found
- December 2014: The arXiv preprint server hits 1 million articles
- December 2014: Instant-boot computers may soon be possible