The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- January 2016: Hint of new boson at LHC sparks flood of papers
- January 2016: Recipe for new materials includes a good dash of statistical physics
- January 2016: The supercollider that wasn’t
- November 2015: The secret of Oobleck revealed at last
- November 2015: Alumni offer career advice to physics students