The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- May 2015: GPSA Faculty Award
- April 2015: Synchrotron Laboratory Welcomes New Particle Accelerator Module
- April 2015: Paul McEuen was elected to Fellowship in the American Academy of Arts & Sciences
- April 2015: Ambegaokar wins Bardeen Prize for physics
- April: Student business owners prep for week of competitions