The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- August 2014: Grad Student aims to improve particle accelerators
- August 2014: Prof. Yuri Orlov Celebrates 90th Birthday
- August 2014: Proof: Magnetism makes ‘Cooper pairs’
- August 2014: For Stable Flight, Fruit Flies Sense Every Wing Beat
- June 2014: First results from Atacama Cosmology Telescope Polarimeter (ACTPol) announced