The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- November 2015: Alumni offer career advice to physics students
- October 2015: ‘Zeno effect’ verified: Atoms won’t move while you watch
- October 2015: Physicist Peter Lepage wins prestigious Sakurai Prize
- October 2015: Noted astronomer James Houck dies at 74
- October 2015: Physicist’s experiments resolve nature of neutrinos