The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- August 2014: Proof: Magnetism makes ‘Cooper pairs’
- August 2014: For Stable Flight, Fruit Flies Sense Every Wing Beat
- June 2014: First results from Atacama Cosmology Telescope Polarimeter (ACTPol) announced
- May 2014: Prof. Julia Thom-Levy Receives 2014 Kendall S. Carpenter Memorial Advising Award
- May 2014: Doctoral Student, Mike Roman, Restores Antique Clock in Physics Department