The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- September 2014: Cosmologists probe beyond the Big Bang
- September 2014: Cornell theorists continue the search for supersymmetry
- September 2014: Bethe Lecturer Explores Spacetime
- August 2014: Memorial Service for Dean Emeritus Geoffrey Chester Scheduled for 9/20
- August 2014: Grad Student aims to improve particle accelerators