The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- April 2015: Paul McEuen was elected to Fellowship in the American Academy of Arts & Sciences
- April 2015: Ambegaokar wins Bardeen Prize for physics
- April: Student business owners prep for week of competitions
- April 2015: Physicists energized about restart of Large Hadron Collider
- March 2015: Three alumni win million euro Brain Prize