The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- August 2015: Women driving the Large Hadron Collider forward – Part 1
- August 2015: Taaneh™ Announces Appointments of Sol Gruner, Ph.D., as Chief Technology Officer and Laura Coruzzi, Ph.D., to the Board of Directors
- July 2015: Physicists close in on world’s most sensitive resonators
- July 2015: Like paper, graphene twists, folds into nanoscale machines
- July 2015: Physics professor Chris Henley dies at 59