The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- May 2013: Prof. Eun-Ah Kim Receives Early Career Research Program Award
- April 2013: Bethe Lecture on Cornell Cast
- March 2013: Prof. Paul McEuen Joins Scientists Supporting Brain Activity Map
- February 2013: Cornell’s Society of Physics Students wins Outstanding Chapter Award
- February 2013: Prof. Kyle Shen Studies Electronic Structure of Ferromagnetic Strontium Ruthenates