The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- October 2016: 3 faculty elected fellows of American Physical Society
- October 2016: 3 Who Studied Unusual States of Matter Win Nobel Prize in Physics
- September 2016: $23M NSF grant powers new science, technology center
- September 2016: Humanity helper: CHESS-made device rode into space
- August 2016: See Rosemary Barber to add or drop Physics classes