The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- August 2016: See Rosemary Barber to add or drop Physics classes
- August 2016: Three A&S assistant professors win research grants
- June 2016: Graphene used as a frequency mixer in new research
- June 2016: New high-capability solid-state electron microscope detector enables novel studies of materials
- May 2016: Electrical properties of superconductor altered by ‘stretching’