The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- December 2014: This Physicist Has A Groundbreaking Idea About Why Life Exists
- December 2014: Study of massive preprint archive hints at the geography of plagiarism
- December 2014: Scientific papers take a step outside Nature’s paywall
- November 2014: The November Revolution
- November 2014: Longtime Cornell Physicist receives Wilson Prize