The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- December 2013: Prof. Donald Hartill Elected as an American Association for the Advancement of Science Fellow
- October 2013: Clark Hall Open New Classrooms and Study Spaces for Students
- October 2013: Nobel-winning Higgs Boson Particle Discovery Has Roots at Cornell
- October 2013: Department of Physics Will Hold a Symposium for Ken Wilson
- October 2013: Prof. Itai Cohen Featured in The Cornell Daily Sun for Recent Discovery