The graduate physics program at Cornell is multidisciplinary, broad and congenial, and has access to superb facilities.
Research in the department is organized in two laboratories, the Laboratory of Atomic and Solid State Physics (LASSP) and the Laboratory for Elementary Particle Physics (LEPP).
- September 2014: Bethe Lecturer Explores Spacetime
- September 2014: Christopher L. Henley Birthday Celebration and Symposium on September 12
- August 2014: Memorial Service for Dean Emeritus Geoffrey Chester Scheduled for 9/20
- August 2014: Grad Student aims to improve particle accelerators
- August 2014: Prof. Yuri Orlov Celebrates 90th Birthday